Anti-Aging Made Simple with PRP
Antiaging and skin rejuvenation is made simple with Microneedling with PRP using SkinPen. Fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars can age your appearance and make you feel self-conscious. Microneedling is a treatment that can help improve the texture of your skin and stimulate collagen production with little or no downtime. As we age, we lose collagen and elastin making the face and neck seem thin and saggy. Microneedling helps but only last about 30 days BUT using PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is the game changer that helps provide optimal results. It’s regenerative and long lasting.
- Little or no downtime
- The only FDA cleared microneedling device
- More youthful skin without surgery
- Reduces scaring such as acne scars
- Rejuvenates from the inside out
- Results are natural and safe for all skin tones and types
- Jump starts new collagen without heat and chemicals
- Safe and effective treatment
- People who have sun damage
- People who have acne scars
- People who have poor skin tone and texture
- People with fine lines and wrinkles
- People with thin sagging skin
HOW DOES IT WORK?
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is a concentration of platelets in the blood that are crucial to wound healing. When it is used for skin rejuvenation, the PRP releases growth factors into the skin to expedite the body’s own repair process and stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin. New Vitality Centers uses your own blood and derives a high concentration of biological nutrient-rich cells and create autologous platelet rich plasma. Since it is processed from your own blood, there is virtually no risk of an allergic reaction or rejection.
RECOVERY AND RESULTS
Most patients experience minor redness and light swelling for one to three days after the treatment. You will begin to see some improvement after your skin heals. However, microneedling with PRP relies on your own body’s ability to heal so your skin will continue to improve over the next several months. A series of treatments is usually recommended depending on your goals and the cognition being treated.
New Vitality Centers
665 S. Kings Ave.
Brandon, FL 33511